Allan Virgo originally from Jamaica began his journey into the world of fashion by working for his mother’s seamstress business at an early age. He later played an integral part of the design teams at Guess Inc. and Michael Kors.
• In 2012, he launched his self-titled womenswear and menswear brands with a design philosophy encompassing quality, crafted contemporary luxury, which is influenced by American and Jamaican culture.
• The brand's customer is confident and powerful and appreciates the brand’s sleek and stylish silhouettes.
• Allan Virgo joined other designers to partaking in the televised “I Love New York” charity fashion show to raise money for the Sandy Relief Recovery fund that goes towards aiding the victims of the devastating Hurricane Sandy.
• Featured in British Vogue June 2013 issue.
• Spring/Summer collections presented at Jamaica Style Week 2010, 2011 and 2013 garnering articles including a write up in the Jamaica Gleaner and Vogue Italia.
• Launched outerwear line in 2015